Hi, all, it’s Sher here with a cool reading contest from the Emblazoners, a group of middle grade authors I like to promote because I’ve read some of their books and loved them. I asked permission to repost, so here we go:
Emblazon is hosting a kids’ summer reading contest! You can find the official rules on our contest page, but here are the basics:
- The contest is for kids ages 9 to 14 at the start of the contest.
- It runs from June 15 until August 15.
- Every tween book read qualifies as an entry (that’d be middle grade or young adult–and not just our books–they all count!).
- We’ll be drawing winners August 18.
- Three winners will receive their choice of 5 signed paperbacks (see the contest page for choices) as well as a duplicate set for their most recent teacher.
- To enter, send an email to email@example.com with your name, the name of the book read, and a brief review (a summary of the book and why you liked it or not). Reviews should be 75 to 100 words in length. We might even publish some on our blog! But we won’t use last names. Repeat for every book read. There’s no limit!
Sorry I haven’t worked out the kinks in my WordPress blog yet. If you have too much trouble reading here, click the links above or read the same post on my Blogger blog. That’s my home page, so you might have to scroll down a bit if you visit after today.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you know some tweens who will participate. Please tell me if you do.