The Emblazon authors are hosting a kids’ summer reading contest! Every tween book read qualifies as an entry for our drawing to be held on August 18. Three winners will receive signed duplicate copies of any five paperbacks listed below—one set for themselves and one for their most recent teacher. The more you read, the greater your chances of winning!
Here are the official rules:
- Participation is limited to children who are between the ages of 9-14 at the start of the contest. (Children of Emblazon authors do not qualify.)
- Contest runs from June 15 to August 15, 2014. Only books read within the contest dates qualify. Any entries received before or after those dates will not be counted.
- Only middle grade and young adult novels qualify as entries. (But not just ours. Any MG or YA book counts!)
- To enter, send an email to email@example.com that includes your name, the book’s title and author, and a brief review (a summary of the book and why you liked it or not). Reviews should be 75 to 100 words in length. There is no limit to the number of entries a reader may submit, but only one entry will be credited per book.
- By submitting, contestants agree to allow the Emblazon authors to publish their book summaries on the Emblazon blog or Facebook page. Only first names and last initials of contestants will be used. Not all submissions will be published.
- The drawing will be held August 18, 2014. Winners will be announced immediately on the Emblazon blog and contacted via the email addresses used for submissions. All addresses received will be held confidential but will be added to our semi-annual Emblazon catalog mailing.
- Three winners will receive: duplicate sets of five signed paperbacks of their choice from the list here—one for themselves and one for their most recent teacher.
Note: I only posted a couple of the book pictures here. Please click the link above for the full list.
Please tell me if you know any kids who might want to participate. Hope you enjoy reading and thanks for visiting! Oh, wait, please click here or on the Booknificent Thursdays badge below and you’ll find some other great family friendly reading in linkup party #46! Thank you, Mommynificient Tina!